The Edinburgh Fringe festival is about to end. The aim of this round is to write something funny. It could be a knock knock joke, your favourite joke as a child. It could be a comedy sketch based on a situation you’ve seen on the Simpsons.
This round is worth 20 points. There are no bonus points for performing this joke in this quiz, though the best joke will win a beer for their team.
For inspiration; here are some of the top jokes from the Edinburgh Fringe this year;
1. I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days.
2. Don’t knock threesomes. Having a threesome is like hiring an intern to do all the jobs you hate.
3. I used to live hand to mouth. Do you know what changed my life? Cutlery
4. I sent a food parcel to my first wife. FedEx.
5. I spent the whole morning building a time machine, so that’s four hours of my life I’m definitely getting back.
6. I hate funerals- I’m not a mourning person.
7. By my age, my parents had a house and a family, and to be fair to me, so do I, but it is the same house and the same family.
8. My attempts to combine nitrous oxide and Oxo cubes made me a laughing stock
9. Did you know, if you get pregnant in the Amazon, it’s next day delivery.
10. I tried to steal spaghetti from the shop, but the female guard saw me and I couldn’t get Pasta.